Thursday, December 1, 2011

New Month...New Theme

As November was obviously AKV Fall month, December is going to be a little more general theme of "Christmas". Original, I know. :) It will probably mostly be snowmen but I might throw in an occasional santa or something else. Today I'm jumping right in with a snowman:
Photobucket
How bout you do something similar and get a start on your Christmas cards? You'll be glad you did. While you're thinking about it, head over to the Catch the Bug Blog and see what the rest of the Bugaboo DT has created for you today.

2 comments:

  1. If I send you my list, you wanna work on MY Christmas cards?! =) Great card Lori - I always love when you get the snowmen out! =)
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the snowmen, too! Super cute, love the layout on this one!

    ReplyDelete